Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break - a must see video!

We kicked off the end of classes with a family trip to the Irvine Spectrum, which is a big beautiful outdoor mall with a few rides. Max rode the Merry-Go-Round for the first time, i couldn't believe it was only 2 or 3 dollars! We thought he'd be thrilled, but his was his face the whole time, didn't even crack a smile!
We also splurged and went to Red Robin, it's always a struggle keeping babies entertained at restaurants, so we tried out giving Max a lime . . . .Seriously, check out the video, I'm so glad I had the camera.

Don't worry he got lots of water to wash it down.
St. Patrick's Day was also over the break, I'm not wearing green, totally lame I know. I got a well deserved, friendly pinch from my friend.
Sharing a green Popsicle with dad on St. Patrick's Daymore hanging out at homeNewport Beach with friends



Even though Jared still had a few things to work on, it was so nice having him home with us for a whole week!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that video is hilarious!!! I love how he makes a face, but then keeps trying it. He is too cute!

Jean said...

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! That video is AWESOME!! He is so funny!!

Alene said...

:-D I loved that! His reaction is so instant! Thanks for sharing that!

Mallory said...

I LOVE that video. Haha1 Oh, man he is so CUTE. I love any and all pictures of him at the beach. I even showed my sister your blog last week because I told her, "you have to see how cute their baby is." And because you guys are great :)

Stephanie said...

How short his little memory seems to be as he keeps trying it. What a cute video. Definitely had me lauging. Glad you guys a whole week together!

Kat Clark said...

Does it make your husband a little sad that your adorable son looks almost nothing like him? I guess there's always the next baby! Haha! You guys are adventurous and I like it. :)

pandorasbox said...

Has he ever had a lime fruit floe from Trader Joes? I bet he will love them like his GM White does. He looks a lot like Emily with his his eyes and smile, his tan and spunky get into everything & try and make people laugh personality is so Jared. :-)

HegstromPrattFamily said...

I love the lime video, but also the photo just before it. He is really adorable--what a great smile.

rantipoler said...

Man, he's getting big! Love that smile.