Just thought I'd throw up a couple pictures because Max is asleep and I have a minute, well, not really, there are a hundred things to do, but oh well, blogging is therapeutic for me! Life is SLOWLY getting back to normal. Max will be 5 weeks tomorrow. At his 1 month checkup this week he was 11lbs 5oz and nearly 22" long. I put him in a new little outfit today and he is just starting to look more like a little boy instead of a newborn. He is such a sweetie pie and I love being his mom. CHECK BACK FOR VIDEO SOON!

9 comments:
Awww, Max gets cuter and cuter all the time!! I love that photo of him lying on you, and the photo of his little toes!! So precious!
I love all those pictures. What a sweet little boy, and you have such a cute little family!
I adore the picture of you holding Max at the beach! I bet he has a lot of those days ahead :P You and Jared must just be going crazy over your sweet baby boy! He is darling!!
He is such a sweetheart. Love the beach picture. And the last one with the hands cradling the feet. So cute!
I want to paint the feet and hand picture I took on that day...it speaks volumes.
hooray! he is getting even squishier!!!
Thanks for the new pics! He's amazingly adorable!
Wow I am impressed with how much you have done (or all the places you have gone) with a newborn. He looks like a very handsome little boy!
What a gorgeous, GORGEOUS baby! I love the pictures, and the update. I felt like around 6 weeks I was starting to come out of the new-baby fog--hopefully you'll feel similar :)
Post a Comment