Friday, February 27, 2009

Maxwell David White

was born!!! February 26,2009 at 1:50pm PST. 7lbs 10 ounces at 20 inches long. So far both mom and baby are doing fine. He is such a good baby. Here are some pics, more to come!



We sure love him!

28 comments:

Megan said...

So precious! Congratulations to your family. I'm so happy for you!!

pandorasbox said...

his eyes are open! I was showing the nurse today two of the pix I took one where he was sucking his thumb and she laughed and said..."Thumb sucking is a sign of intelligence." I guess that is a way of saying the baby knows what to do to calm himself down.

Vicky said...

Congratulations! He is one good looking kid! I'm excited to hear more about how it all went! Emily, you look great!

Lesley said...

Horray! I love his name. And he is one GOOD LOOKING baby!

I can't wait to hear more. That picture of the White Threesome is adorable!

Lisa said...

What a cutie!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So it sounds like you didn't have to be induced? That's great! I'm excited to hear how it all went (if you're willing to tell) :)

Jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! He's adorable! I love the name Maxwell! Way to go, you guys!! And guess what -- Weston and Maxwell share a birthday! Weston just turned 1 on Feb 26! Hooray!

Emily Gregersen said...

Congrats Em. I can't believe you are a mom. You will be absolutely amazing. I am so happy for you!

Katie Cash Davis said...

Yeah! He is so sweet! And good name choice!

Jamie said...

What a sweetie! Congrats! Small little guy, considering he was 2 days late! My 1st was 3 and 1/2 weeks early and weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz.! Good luck with everything!

Abby said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful!

Cam and Josie said...

Yay--Congratulations! He is a BEAUTIFUL boy! So happy to hear you are all well! Enjoy every second!!

thepinkchandelier said...

Hooray! I am so happy he is here! What a beautiful little baby. I can't wait to hear more details!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, he is beautiful!! Congratulations, you guys! Oh my gosh I can't get over him, he is so great. Yay for Maxwell!!!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Emily you look great. He is amazing. You will be a wonderful mom. I love the name. So are you still calling him Maxwell or has it already been shortened to Max?

Heather said...

I love the name!! He's so tiny and cute! Congrats. I'm glad he's here and all is well.

shaunie said...

Congratulations, and only two days past your due date! Lucky you! He does look really good!

Elizabeth said...

He is so sweet! You look amazing as well. Are you sure that you just gave birth in that picture? :) Good luck with your new baby boy!

Unknown said...

OH! He is SO DARLING! What a lovely baby boy! I'm so thrilled for you! Congrats!

Sarah Roberts said...

I love the new blog pic! He is adorable!!!! I love the name too!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable!

Rachel said...

Congrats Emily and Jared! He is adorable. Glad to hear it all worked out well for you. Good luck in the sleepless nights. I can't say from experience, but I'm sure it's normal to feel a little crazy at first after you have a baby. I'm sure you guys are amazing parents!

Sarah said...

He is so precious, and I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! What a lucky little guy to have such cool parents!

Headle said...

Congratulations!!!! What a little sweetie! You are such a beautiful family! I'm sooooo happy for you two! :)

Rach said...

Cangratuations Emily and Jared! Your precious little boy is so perfect and so cute! I am excited to hear how everything went down, thank you for sharing that slide show of pics, babys are a wonderful blessings.

M said...

Oh congrats congrats! He looks so alert and happy about life. And he's the perfect size (he's about 4 ounces bigger than Bee was when she was born). :-)

Tiffany and Ben said...

Congratulations! That is a good day. He looks really good and happy.

rantipoler said...

So awesome. I hope we get to do that some day.

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

I think that the top one has to be my fav. He is so cute I hope I will get to meet him before he knows how to walk. lol I miss you!