When I was pregnant and sick I found the only way to feel better was to eat ALL the time. I hate tons and tons of popcorn, it was always so good to me. Or I sucked on jolly ranchers.
Maybe that's why I gained 50lbs, but at least I felt ok.
What's crazy is when your baby starts waiving back during the ultrasound. Zoe would either do that or hold perfectly still when the tech brought me into the room. By the way Annie and my blog is http://www.benannie05.blogspot.com
Well I will have you know that your Baby's great great Grandfather was Ben Atkinson and he was known as the POPCORN MAN of SLC, Emily, guess what he was known for candy coated popcorn Oh...boy...this is getting good...my bets..its a boy!!
My family and I were talking about Halloween and are so broken hearted that you won't be here! We will miss you sooo much. Yeah to Jared for his Masters work.
10 comments:
When I was pregnant and sick I found the only way to feel better was to eat ALL the time. I hate tons and tons of popcorn, it was always so good to me. Or I sucked on jolly ranchers.
Maybe that's why I gained 50lbs, but at least I felt ok.
What's crazy is when your baby starts waiving back during the ultrasound. Zoe would either do that or hold perfectly still when the tech brought me into the room. By the way Annie and my blog is http://www.benannie05.blogspot.com
How fun to have the date! That's coming up soon. The whole thing of popcorn huh, I probably shouldn't say what I've eaten. Enjoy the pregnancy.
Wow, that's so soon! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Hooray!! I'm so excited for the big reveal!! And there's nothing wrong with a whole bag of popcorn. It's SmartPop, so I'm sure it's healthy!!
Well I will have you know that your Baby's great great Grandfather was Ben Atkinson and he was known as the POPCORN MAN of SLC, Emily, guess what he was known for candy coated popcorn Oh...boy...this is getting good...my bets..its a boy!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so thrilled to hear your exciting news. SO SO SO wonderful.
I think... girl. You guys will be fabulous parents!
LOL- EMily you are so cute and so funny!!!
My family and I were talking about Halloween and are so broken hearted that you won't be here! We will miss you sooo much. Yeah to Jared for his Masters work.
Oh! How exciting about the ultrasound!!! That's coming up sooo soon!!! I can't wait to hear the news!!!
And, I agree that Kettle Corn makes a tasty autumn treat :)
Post a Comment