Tuesday, December 10, 2013

We are Private Now.

Thanks for clicking the link to view our blog as we went private.  I still like to keep in touch this way, and I hope you will still keep up with us!  I haven't been the best blogger in 2013.  I hope to do an end of year post soon to get things up to date!  Here are some random photos in a random order!

Halloween 2013, Dylan was Nacho Libre, Sean was a cowboy and Max was an astronaut.  We live for holidays, although my boys don't always cooperate with a happy face for a family picture!

Ready for church on a Sunday in October.  Sean (2)

 I took Dylan's 9 month photos myself!  Here is a favorite.

 Baby Nacho Libre

 Some mornings we go "exploring".  We do have a little "forrest" behind our house and near our parking lot.  Max likes to make a treasure map and then tell his brothers what to do.  Before leaving the house to "explore" they always put on a few things from the costume box.

This was from August at Heritage Park in Irvine.  Some of our best buddies, this photo just makes me so happy!

 Max had his first "Primary Program" in church.  All the children sing songs and have a small part.  Max's part was "Heavenly Father sent Jesus to earth to help us".  He did pretty well, Sean had the part memorized too!  We were so proud, I loved seeing him sing the words of the songs, especially "A Child's Prayer" because I sang that song a lot when he was born.

More Halloween, at the church Trunk or Treat

My Dylan Luke, growing up so fast.  He is such a snuggly sweet baby.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Thanks for the invite to the blog! You guys look great! And the boys are as cute as ever! We really miss you! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to hear more from you!

Anne Wright said...

Love the pictures Emily! I love that Max organizes his brothers for treasure hunts. You are all so wonderful and I'm excited to see you in Utah soon! :)