We chose a PANDA theme - Sean loves Pandas.
He woke up to pancakes and a package from Grandma Wright.
The package included Cars 2 toys and a cool alligator balloon, Max helped him out with it, (I have to add that Max did so great of letting Sean have his special day and not getting sad that it wasn't his day)
Panda cupcakes!
snapped this of all three! I think this is the only photo with them all looking at the camera!
We were going to do cupcakes at our neighborhood playground but it was being renovated, so we headed to the basketball court. ALL these friends have moved now! We miss you! Oh our life!
The next day we had a little family party. Auntie Jess came and decorated our porch with the characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. The boys were in awe!
Mommy and Sean before the party, from Instagram
The fam
Auntie Jess gave Sean this Panda from Ikea. He had seen it there before. When he opened it, he immediately hugged it and exclaimed "MY PANDA!" like it was a long lost friend he was waiting for.
Grandma came too, with even more fun Panda toys, bath toys, and bubbles
And it wouldn't be a party without Uncle Chase playing the guitar.
Jared and I got him this little Noah's Arc set (complete with wooden Pandas!) He had a happy birthday. I love you Sean! You are my little singer, mischief maker, and sweetheart. I love watching you grow. When you are happy it makes everyone around you happy too!
2 comments:
Emily you guys look so great! Your boys are so adorable! We really miss your family! Glad we can keep in touch over blogs. The is the hardest part about grad school is that it is so temporary and everyone eventually moves away. :(
Looks like a fun celebration! I love the panda theme! :)
Post a Comment