Dylan was blessed on Easter Sunday. It was a very special day! I was really looking forward to it all month. I posted on facebook but we have had it rough as far as sickness/dr. visits go. As I drove Sean home from the Dr. today I tallied it up, 4 ear infections, 2 rounds of RSV, 1 surgery, and 9 trips to the Dr./Hospital in the past month for my kids! Dylan was the one with the RSV, poor guy but hopefully things are looking up.
We love you Dylan, you are such a special part of our family.
**I just have to point out Max and Sean's matching bow ties, they looked SO darling and they both kept them on!**
5 comments:
So cute! We really miss you guys! I'm sorry you have had such a rough month! Hopefully everyone gets better!!
What a wonderful picture! I wish I could have been there too. :)
Funny how Jess an I are wearing t same shade of green that the boys have on. It was. Very special day!
Oh my gosh, you've had it rough! RSV is no fun on its own, but with all the rest that's been going on? Glad it's over, and that you could have a nice blessing day! You all look great, and I love the boys' bow ties and green pants! Very cute!
I love seeing your boys grow up! You are such an amazing mother Emily!
Post a Comment