Jared finally finished the quarter so we thought we'd go to Disneyland all together for the last time before we had a newborn.
They go all out for the holidays!
Max FINALLY hit 40 inches. I was noticing his pants getting a little shorter. Jared and Max have been talking and talking about the "R2D2 ride" but Max knew he had to wait until he was bigger, well the day finally arrived! After they measured him, Max looked at me because he wasn't sure what they guy said. I told him, "he said yes!" and Max's face just lit up with excitement. He and daddy dashed in line.
After the ride, feeling so proud
Jared realized Max could also ride Big Thunder Mountain now that he was 40 inches. While they were off doing that, Sean and I met Woody and Jessie. Sean was in heaven!
Jessie is his favorite and he walked right up to her to give her a hug.
We went over to California Adventure to ride the fast Cars ride, (can't remember what it's called) but the wait was 90 minutes (no thanks) but the boys were happy to meet Lighting McQueen.
At the end of the day we hopped back over to the Magic Kingdom for the Christmas Parade.
37 weeks!
2 comments:
You should seriously model. You look so great!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you made it before Dylan came. :)
Post a Comment