Here are some fun things we fit in around our move, the first part of September.
Another trip to Centennial Farms, we saw two week old baby goats and sheep.
the piglets this time were pretty big and separated from their mom.
Our cute neighborhood kids had fun with the big box our new sectional came in.
more neighborhood play time, our favorite time of the day.
We love Ikea on Tuesday mornings, we're there once a month or so. The boys play on the beds, then we play with toys and end with free kids lunch.
My boys love Disney Cars. They really don't spend a lot of time watching the movies, the just love the toys. They have some big cars from Cars 1 but their favorite are the smaller cars from Cars 2. They each have their own Lightning and Francesco, they share some, and then a few are specifically Max's or Sean's. Sean LOVES Holley Shiftwell, the purple car seen below. He asks for her after he wakes up, either "olley" or more like "haaaiieee". The other morning he was up at 4:15am saying her name!!! Are you kidding? Luckily a few minutes later he was back to sleep.
We brought Max's scooter to Grandpa's and Grandma's one Sunday.
I just love those little walking legs.
Grandma Wright came to visit right after we moved to help watch the kids while I unpacked, we snuck away to DL for a little while, it was the day before Halloween time started, most decorations were already up.
more fun with Grandma.
2 comments:
You take such awesome pictures Emily. And the phrase "You don't remember days, you remember moments" is so evident in your perspective. I love reading your blog!
I'm so glad you had fun with mom! And I love the pictures if the animals. It was fun to go there with you in May. :)
Post a Comment