We were missing our family in Utah big time, but Jared was tied down with his summer job. A couple girls from church needed a ride to BYU softball camp and offered to help with kids in the car, I took them up on the offer. We drove the girls up for camp and the boys and I got in lots of cousin time! The girls were SO great with the kids in the car btw, seriously, probably the happiest they've ever been on a road trip! The girls even brought them toys and snacks!
We always like to get to Aunt Becky's house as soon as we can, Sean loves dogs, even though it doesn't look like it in this pic, he can even do the sign!
Playing with cousin Eliza in the fountain of her little house.
We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point - so awesome! I had never been , though it has been there for years now. The kids loved using brushes to dig in the sand for bones.
Max loves his cousin Julia, he even calls her "My Julia"
Eliza knows her way around and showed Max where all the coolest things were.
Under a brontosaurus.
Another day we hit up a slash pad, I think it was in Alpine. With Aunt Marisa and more cousins.
Back at Aunt Becky's later, we love the backyard.
My friend Charlotte was so sweet and organized a dinner with old friends while I was in town. SO great to chat with these ladies, I have really missed them!
My cousin Karin and her three cute kids came over to play at my moms one day. All the kids loved playing in the waterfall my parents have recently put in the backyard. Just about every morning after breakfast the boys and I would go out here and play.
We drove up to Rock Canyon Park to play some more. Here is my sister Becky, Cousin Karin, me and our kids (Max escaped this picture somehow and we're missing Becky's oldest Nathaniel).
Sean enjoying a random Utah summer thunderstorm. I miss those! The smell was so nostalgic!
My newest nephew was only one month old, such a handsome guy! I'm a proud Auntie.
We got to go to my nephew Warren's La Crosse game. When did he get so big?
My sis and I have never been pregnant at the same time, until now! Becky with her fourth and me with my third. We both bought this dress separately, we had no idea we had the same maternity dress. Had to get a pic!
We love the tramp at Grandma's.
Sean playing in the mirror in my parent's entry, a popular spot for babies.
Eliza was such a good little helper with Sean, she just wanted to hold and snuggle him.
My mom loves playing with the boys, it's so great, I got to sneak in a couple naps :)
I think I posted this before but I tried to take a few little one year photo of Sean in this chair that was my great grandpa's. Max found this toy camera and started snapping away with me. . so darling.
Max had his first sleep over with Eliza. I put them to bed in the same room and wasn't sure what to expect but they both went right to sleep!
Reading with Grandma
The morning before we left. Max was so excited about this little "Thomas Box" travel kit that my mom gave him for the drive home. We were sad to go but we sure missed daddy, the kids wouldn't leave him alone for the first couple days we were back, really they were climbing in the shower with him!
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun with your family! You look so cute and that's hilarious that your sister and you bought the same dress. You both have great style!!!
What a wonderful trip you had, jam packed with lots of fun, friends, love and your family!
Thanks for posting the pictures Emily! It's good to see what's going on at home, especially when I can't be there too.
Post a Comment