Friday, August 24, 2012

a Pin!

I wanted to do something to brighten up my front porch.  I found this wreath on pinterest.

Source: via Emily on Pinterest


Here is my take

I did it in one nap time!  I did change the color of the W a couple times though.  I originally wanted to do red but it didn't stand out enough with my orange front door.  I painted it all blue but I still wanted some red so i did a little bit of a "wash".  I like how it turned out.  All for less than $10.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

That is cute! I really like that idea. I've been thinking about doing something to brighten our front door too. Maybe I'll do this!

shaunie said...

I love wreaths. You can do so much with them.

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Em, it looks so dang cut. I love the starfish. You are so talented.

pandorasbox said...

Love, Love, Love!

Ben and Athena said...

So cute Em! When I saw the first wreath I thought, "Why in the world would Emily put a wreath with a 'D' on her door?" Then I saw the second picture :) Yeah, it took me a second. Love you guys!

Anne Wright said...

Wow, I'm super impressed Emily. You're so crafty!