Thursday, April 26, 2012

Practice. . .

Well, I figure if you're sick of photos of my kids then you're not looking at this blog anymore!  I obviously can't get enough of them!  I purchased a little E-book on the basics of the Manual setting of my camera.  I read it in 10 minutes and it has changed my life!  I was anxious to get some practice so I finally got the boys out today to take some photos.  We had fun, it's tricky to be the person snapping the photos and being the person that's trying to make them happy.

Maxwell - 3 years old








The Brothers





Sean - 10 months old






5 comments:

Erin said...

Fun! They look good! Isn't it fun to learn and try new things? What a great outlet, and a break from the everyday stuff you do. :)

pandorasbox said...

Love the pictures!!! You are a wonderful mother... :-)

Ben and Athena said...

Em, the pics are great! What kind of camera are you using? Love you!

Anne Wright said...

I love the read chair in the green with their cute little faces! :)

Hope said...

These are wonderful!