Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monkey 'jammas

I pulled these Paul Frank pajamas out for Sean to wear and snapped a photo when he woke up the next morning.  Then went back and found this one of Max.  

Max (L) and Sean (R) at 10 months
What's funny about this comparison is that even though Max's mouth is on the crib, he never really bit it, Sean has been leaving some bite marks ever since he started pulling up.


You can see Sean's little sail boat I made for him.  Max has a monkey above his bed, so i wanted to do something that started with an "S" for Sean's crib.

Laughing!


Max liked Sean's Monkey jammas and insisted on wearing his, even though I'd put them away because they're a little short on him.




I just wanted to mention how Max has grasped the concept about how he will "get bigger".  He knows he was a baby and now he is bigger, he also knows when he "gets bigger" he gets to watch Indiana Jones.  It's really funny, I feel like now that he's 3 he suddenly understands a lot more about the world.  He's also started saying the word "beautiful".  I pulled out my little birthday card collection for Max to pick one for a friend and he saw all the cards and told me they were "so beautiful" - LOVE!

2 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Such cute boys, Em!

pandorasbox said...

precious!!! Love the jammies...will have to look for "bigger" sizes now..