Monday, December 5, 2011

LLLOOOOVVVEEE my boys

Came down from putting Sean to sleep for a nap and Max was "making pancakes" with the measuring cups, spoons, syrup and honey, oh boy!




this face makes me think of Tarzan when the mommy Gorilla sees baby Tarzan and goes "huh?" and baby Tarzan goes "huh?" right back.


Max loves this "tunnel" at the park
The fam at Tanaka Farm in October

A lizard appeared trapped in a bowl on our porch..  We had two friends over when we found him and it was very exciting for all the kids.  We named him and took him downstairs to set him free in the bushes.

Happy Sean in his walker.. .

and in the Bumbo, just like Max at this age his legs get stuck in there every time!

Max will empty any container and make it into a hat

totally his idea, and yes he was trying to get that red piece up his nose but couldn't get it to stay.
smoooches

He asks me to take a picture! funny kid.

Jared taking Sean out to water the garden.

These past couple weeks haven't been the easiest, they've actually been some of the hardest since Sean was born.  Just the lack of sleep I've experienced since June is now really catching up to me.  But I'm seeing the clouds lift a little over the last couple days.  I sure love my babies. Max is SSOO excited about Christmas time.  Every ornament we put on the tree was so amazing "oh wow, mommy, wow!!!" he especially loves reading the few Christmas books we have.  I told him to be extra careful with the Christmas stuff because it is very special.  "Special Christmas" he keeps telling me now.  Sean has started kicking his legs like crazy when he's happy, I love it.  Right now he just woke up from his nap so happy and is talking to his hands while I blog.  He rolls all over and sleeps on his tummy now.  He has an ear-splitting screech that comes out when he laughs, cries or just wants attention.  It reminds me of my little sister Annie, her screams were legendary.  haha.  I've also been enjoying the Breaking Dawn soundtrack.  I've never bought any of the Twilight soundtracks but I really liked the songs in the movie and had some itunes credit so I bought the whole thing, no regrets!

1 comment:

pandorasbox said...

The pancakes...that is something he got from his Dad...Jared was the king of making messes and creativity. I hear you on the screeching...my hearing aids were shutting off. :-) Great photos!!