We carved pumpkins, the whole time Max kept saying "very cool, I like it! I like it, wow!" He calls them "scary pumpkins. . .but it's pretend"
We love the Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch just down the road from us.
Our cute neighbor is just the same age as Max, we finally were able to get the kids together to do something fun.
At our Music Makers class. Aren't these four so cute holding hands?
Max napped for over 3 hours on Halloween day! I had some time to take some photos of my Sean.
It's definitely much easier to get Sean to smile and look at the camera, you can see from the last few posts that I haven't had one like this from Max in awhile.
Halloween Night we went down to San Juan Capistrano. Max's Aunt Jessica was Jessie from Toy Story. He loved it and is still talking about it!
3 comments:
SO fun! I love Max's cute Peter Pan costume. I guess you gotta put him in tights when he is too young and doesn't know any different right? :)
too cute!!
super sweet! The Peter Pan costume turned out adorable! And I love the "pile of pumpkins"
Post a Comment