Saturday, October 29, 2011

September 2011 - a few pics

just having a conversation with Woody

Little Angel

art time

Breakfast!

 Sean loves to put soft things in his mouth

Music Makers Class during Marching Time

Cute onesie from Aunt Marisa

Morning after Sean's last night in the cradle.

 Outside with our dear friends Gordon, Jilly and Evelyn
 rolling . . .

more Sean love

 Auntie and Grandma

 rockin' out with friends

The first time they bathed together . . .

 Auntie Meri

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your boys are so cute! And little Sean looks a lot like Max! I love the pictures at breakfast time and bath time. I'm excited to have two of my own in a few months too! Looks like fun. :)

Kirsten Treff said...

Cute, cute, cute!! We used to bathe the girls like that, with that same little tub! Annabelle was happy to be less crowded when Danielle was out of it! (And by the way, I'm jealous of your shower/tub... way better kind that all our tile!)

pandorasbox said...

it was good to see you guys at the trunk and treat and on Halloween! Your costumes were so cute!