Friday, February 25, 2011

Saving my pennies. . .


With a new baby coming there are many other priorities for our $$ these days but honestly, I've just had it with my point and shoots. I experiment with settings, I research things like ISO and f-stop but still I end up with blurry would-have-been-so-cute-if-my-camera-focused-fast-enough photos. Are perfect photos too much to ask for? LOL. It may take awhile, a long while, but before my babies are too big I hope to save up enough for one of these.

5 comments:

Heather said...

We bought our Rebel when Brennan was born. I love it. I want a 5D now. . .

Amy said...

Occasionally Costco will carry a Canon DSLR. That's where my mom found one for my dad!

Ben and Athena said...

Emily we have a Canon rebel T2i that we got on Amazon for a good deal. We love it! It's not too expensive but still takes great pics. Let me know if you have any questions. It's definitely a great investment :)

Angie said...

Yes you definitely should get one! The Canon T2i shoots video too! You would love it. Absolutely worth every penny.

Kat Clark said...

Emily! I have been thinking the exact same things lately! I just want my nice camera (my sisters borrowed camera while she was on her mission) back!!!