Friday, September 3, 2010

more June- "Our" Beach

Just like Squaw Peak is "my" mountain, Corona del Mar is "Our" Beach.  It's a small beach where you'll find adorable beach houses, boats coming into and out of Newport Harbor, small waves for the little ones and sometimes even dolphins and sea lions.  It's a steep hill coming down to from the street to the sand but the view from the street is beautiful as you look down to the ocean.  Max and I would walk along that street often when he was a new born and just watch and listen to the ocean. 
Can't resist stopping at In-N-Out on the way home!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

love it!
you guys look like you're having so much fun!♥

Angie said...

You're making me wish I lived in California close to the beach! Looks like so much fun. So beautiful! We might end up in the LA area eventually and this is making me excited!

Lisa said...

Oh man, I LOVE that picture in your header! I don't know how long it's been there, but I just noticed it, and it's so awesome!!!

P.S. Isn't Squaw Peak where everyone makes out? hahaha :)

Hope said...

I wish I was more of a beachy person... I just can't stand all the clean up afterwards!

Rachel said...

I love that second pic of you kissing Max and the edges all fuzzy-dreamy like. Do you have a professional photographer go to the beach with you!? I love your beach pictures.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! What a fun summer.