Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alive and Well!

Hi everyone! We're doing just fine! I'm so sorry I haven't posted, life has completely changed since the arrival of our little Max. I feel so behind in the blogging world! I look forward to getting caught up here and on all of your blogs as well! THANK YOU a million times for all your comments and congrats, it means the world to me. I promise to be commenting on all your blogs soon. I have taken so many pics I don't know where to start but I'll just pick a few to post for now and promise there are more to come! I love being a mom! I typed this all one handed with Max in the other!




P.S. Max is now two weeks and two days old, yesterday was his first real bath and first trip to the beach!

16 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

TOO CUTE!!! I'm so glad that you're doing well!! He is SO adorable! I love the one of him laying on his tummy with his wrinkly back. :)

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

oops so I posted what I wanted to say on this one on the last one I don't know how but anyway I totally love the top pic on this post. SO FUN!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures. He is such a great looking baby. What a lucky guy to go to the beach already. My first time-19yrs old on the honeymoon.

Megan said...

I love the picture with all the rolls. Very cute.

hilary w said...

How precious is he! I am so happy to see an update. You looks great! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see more pictures.

Lesley said...

I LOVE the family picture of the adoring parents looking down at Max!

Heather said...

I love his little back rolls! He's sure a cutie and looks like his parents. Emily you're great to make a post. I think Logan had to keep our blog updated for a while. I totally know about the typing with one hand! ;) You're great!!

Jean said...

Awww, he's so precious!! These are fantastic photos!! I love that squishiness!

Headle said...

He is GORGEOUS!!! What a little doll!!! I adore that picture of you three together!! He is so blessed to come to such a loving and fun family! He's already gone to the beach?! That's awesome! He's got a great life ahead of him :)

M said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE him! Way to get out of the house and go to the beach.

Rach said...

Oh Emily, he is perfect! I am so excited for you and this new adventure! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

I also love the picture of his back and all the cute little rolls! He's a little darling guy.

rantipoler said...

Adorable! And I'm totally impressed by your multitasking - simultaneously holding Max and typing. Nicely done. :)

Katie Cash Davis said...

Oh, Em--what a handsome boy! He is so sweet! I love that you have a Max too. I love the picture of all three of you!

Whitney said...

Emily and Jared:
Great job you guys! He is so adorable! I am so excited for you! One hand typing takes a long time...but we are so happy that you sacrificed for us! Really he is beautiful! Congrats!

Cam & Josie said...

Em! Baylee and I will be visiting my fam in Carlsbad from tomorrow the 25th to Wed., the 1st. Irvine is not far! Let's see if we can get together! Email me your phone #!