Between Conference sessions today Jared and I drove up Squaw Peak Road in Provo Canyon to look at the leaves. The pictures don't do justice, it was absolutely gorgeous.
Emily, I just sat down and looked at your blog for the first time ever....yah! I LOVE the pictures of you and Jared together with the leaves changing and your red sweater...and Jared's red shoes! :) You two are so cute...and it sounds like you're doing great things! I miss Provo in the Fall, and I miss you and all the wonderful friends I had there. This blogging thing sure is great to keep us all in touch! Cortney Teeples
4 comments:
Wow, what a great inbetween conference idea! I wish I would've thought of that when we were in Provo :)
I miss driving up the canyon in the fall! Thanks for the pictures.
I am so glad I can count on regular posts on your blog. It is so nice to be rewarded every time I check in. :)
Emily,
I just sat down and looked at your blog for the first time ever....yah! I LOVE the pictures of you and Jared together with the leaves changing and your red sweater...and Jared's red shoes! :) You two are so cute...and it sounds like you're doing great things! I miss Provo in the Fall, and I miss you and all the wonderful friends I had there. This blogging thing sure is great to keep us all in touch!
Cortney Teeples
These are great pictures! I totally miss Utah in the fall, and all the pretty drives that are so close by. Thanks for the moment to reminisce!!
Post a Comment