Ana, Juan, Alison, Margoi, Kyle and Manuel
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Granite Park Dance!
Well, last week in my dance classes we had our first "test" of the year. The students did a combo I taught them, then had to combine different movements we've learned to create their own combo. They also had to come up with their own ending pose. I took pictures for the dance bulletin board.
Jacey, Edith and Sharissa. Edith and her sister Candice are from Africa and have the coolest hair extensions I've ever seen, they want put them in my hair for FREE! In salons thats like $400 plus! we'll see . . .
Cheyenne, Michelle and Alex.

Ana, Juan, Alison, Margoi, Kyle and Manuel
Claudia, Diomara, Adaly, and Brenda. These girls are really sweet and have really improved since last year, now if only they'd smile for the picture!
Ana, Juan, Alison, Margoi, Kyle and Manuel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool! I still want to see you dance, Emily. I assume you do, but I haven't seen any evidence :)
Post a Comment